Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise SA

Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise SA investor on tropical cruise

Don't envy my great retirement -- Join the fun!

Click to discover my secret to ever-growing income from investments for life -- whether the stock market goes up or down

Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise SA (FLYP.PA) is a French Real Estate Investment Trust or societes d'investissements immobiliers cotees which primarily (82%) owns properties located in the Central Business District (the Financial Distrct and the Golden Triangle) -- and the remainder are in the Western Crescent of Paris. Its portfolio is worth about 3.1 billion euros.

About 75% of its portfolio is made up of office buildings. The other 25% is made up of commercial units.

Fonciere Lyonnaise began in September 1879 when Henri Germain and his company Credit Lyonnaise set it up. In 2009 SFL decided to convert to the new REIT-status. In July 2004 it was taken over by Colonial. In 2006 Colonial was bought up by Colonial Inmocaral, which now owns about 53% of SFL's stock.

Juan Jose Brugera Clavero is the Chairman of the Board.

Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise Property Portfolio Includes:

The Louvre business centre and Louvre antiques centre; Edouard VII complex; Washington Plaza; Cézanne Saint-Honoré; rue Saint-Honoré; boulevard des Capucines; Galerie des Champs-Elysées; 103 Grenelle; 112, Avenue de Wagram; 131, Avenue de Wagram; 90, Avenue des Champs-Elysées; 92, Avenue des Champs-Elysées; Avenue Charles de Gaulle; Avenue d’Iéna; Boulevard des Capucines; Cézanne Saint-Honoré; Edouard VII; Haussmann Saint-Augustin; Ilot Richelieu; IN/OUT; LDE - LDA; Le Vaisseau; Rives de Seine; Rue de Hanovre; and Rue Saint-Honoré.

Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise SA is a REIT or SIIC obviously highly vulnerable to the economy of one city, Paris.

Next: SIIC de Paris -- owns large apartment buildings in Paris.

Now download The Death of Capital Gains Investing, your first step toward experiencing for yourself the joy of securing your retirement through income investing!

It's easy. Just enter your first name and email address into the form below.

(NOTE: After you click the button, you'll be taken to a thank you page with the link to download your free report.)

Copyright 2007-2017 by Gold Egg Investing LLC. All rights reserved.

Income Investing Site Full Disclaimer and Website Agreement